Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to travel from Tokyo to Saitama 2008/2/19 15:53
What the cheapest way to travel from Tokyo to Saitama? What's the fare?
by Patchan  

Can you be more vague? ;-) 2008/2/19 20:59
Patchan,

From where in Tokyo to where in Saitama?

You can look up routes and fares using the HyperDia site...
http://grace.hyperdia.com/cgi-english/hyperWeb.cgi
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Saitama 2008/2/19 21:11
Tokyo has a long border with Saitama and there are lots of different train lines serving different parts of Saitama/ Tokyo- there is no use us telling you to take a particular train line if you need to be at the other end of the prefecture!
by Sira! rate this post as useful

Saitama Stadium 2008/2/19 23:26
Dave,

I can start from Shinjuku station and I am going Saitama Stadium. Please advise how to go.

By the way, do you know which hostel for 6-7 persons to stay. Preferably, ~3,000yen per person/night. Thanks
by patchan rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/20 03:02
From Shinjuku station, take the subway Marunouchi Line to Yotsuya, then the subway Nanboku Line/Saitama Railway to Urawa-Misono station. The stadium is 1.2 km walk from the station (15-20 minutes). Fare is 690 one way. The Namboku line becomes the Saitama Railway at Akabane-
Iwabuchi station. The subway fare is 230 to Akabane-
Iwabuchi and the Saitama Railway fare from Akabane-
Iwabuchi to Urawa-Misono is 460.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

Hokkaido Holiday 2008/8/15 13:32
Dear Sir/Mdm,

My family of four (2 adults and 2 teenager boys) will be visiting Hokkaido around the 3rd week of Nov. Need some advise:

1) We'll land in Tokyo 1st, stay maybe 1 or 2 nights in Tokyo before leaving to Hokkaido. Pls advise the cheapest way to go Hokkaido

2) We'll spend about 5 to 6 days in Hokkaido, what activities to recommend expecially for the two boys

3) What's the weather like in Nov

4) Some good restaurant or food we should try

Thank you for your time:-)
by Mrs Amy Chong rate this post as useful

reply to this thread