Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kadoya Hotel 2008/2/22 02:16
Has anyone stayed in Kadoya Hotel before? Any reviews on this hotel?
As me and my friends are travelling on budget, the 3 of us will be sharing a twin room, is the room big enough for the 3 of us?
by lalala  

. 2008/2/22 07:30
Ive stayed there a few times, i like its location. standard business hotel, so expect small rooms. Depends on how comfortable you are in small spaces with 3 people.

The kadoya does have triple rooms with 3 beds.
by john rate this post as useful

Kadoya 2008/2/22 14:47
Kadoya has good reviews in several well known travel internet sites (did you Google it?)
did you asked them if 3 people could share a twin? this would be unusual for a business hotel with western beds. their rates are on the upper range for a business hotel too. you could practically have a single room plus a twin room at Toyoko inn for the same price (with a free breakfast thrown in)
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

.... 2008/2/22 15:27
One of my favorite hotels near Shinjuku area. We had a triple room for our family. Surprisingly the triple room is bigger than that of Prince Shinjuku hotel's.
by tju rate this post as useful

Kadoya Hotel 2008/2/23 00:10
Yup, I have tried to ask them, but they did not reply my email. Actually the triple rooms are fully booked by now for the period I want. Same for Toyoko Inn, the rooms run out very fast.

My friends and I are actually quite small in size, hopefully the 3 of us can squeeze in 2 beds. Just hope that they will not chase us out, coz we have 3 people in a twin room.

*Keep my fingers crossed*
by lalala rate this post as useful

reply to this thread