Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

hotels and youthhostels haneda airport 2008/3/5 02:01
hello everyone. for my internship i need to fly to tokyo and will be living there for 6 months. however, the place were i will be living will be available for me from the 23th of march.

due to difficulties with tickets and such, i need to fly out on the 21th and i will arrive at the 22nd of march in the evening. i am not sure what i should do and would like to find a place to sleep, however, most hostels and hotels do not allow check ins at the time when i arrive and i need something near haneda airport because i will be picked up there next day and i do not know my way in tokyo very well....it is difficult...

can anybody help me?
by minmi  

... 2008/3/5 09:27
When do you arrive in Narita? If it's very late, it would be difficult for you to move to Haneda on the same day.

by JLady rate this post as useful

... 2008/3/5 09:38
however, most hostels and hotels do not allow check ins at the time when i arrive

That is not true. There are many hotels with a 24 hour reception, which accept late check in.

May I ask why Haneda Airport? Aren't you arriving at Narita Airport?
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread