Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Thai grocery 2008/3/5 10:16
Where can I buy Thai grocery items in Tokyo?
I need a red curry paste,green curry paste and kaffir lime leaves.
I checked with my local super market(Maruetsu) but they do not have it and have no plans to put it due to no response.Help...
by Alexandra  

hmmm. 2008/3/5 12:03
tough one, have you tried the chinatown in yokohama? tons of asian and south east asian goodies, especially down the alleyways that branch off the main chinatown street. takes about half an hour from Shinagawa to yokohama.
by marko rate this post as useful

many shops if you know where to look 2008/3/5 13:01
Thai groceries are available at various parts of Tokyo including Okubo and Kamata. Where are you located? Maybe someone can give you more precise information on shops convenient for you. I also found some on-line shops through a very quick search. This one happened to be on top of the page.
http://paknamstore.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=24180&csid=0
by Uco rate this post as useful

Thank you 2008/3/5 18:57
I am staying in the Edogawa ku.Going to Okubo or Kamata will be difficult as I have a 6 month old son.May be I will use the online store as suggested by Uco or may be someone can help me find a store nreayby.Thanks
by Alexandra rate this post as useful

reply to this thread