Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how to go hotel 2008/3/7 18:41
According some informations, I will stay in Hotel which near Nagahoribashi Station (K16 / N16). Could you please teach me how to go that station step by step from Kansai Airport. As this time is my second time to Osaka, The first time I was join Travel agent. So, I have no ideal about how to go anywhere in a easy and cheaper way. In additional, Is there any day pass for "Subway" ? How to buy? In airport or in any stations of Subway ?

Thanks a lot.
by ruby  

... 2008/3/7 22:29
Type in "Kansai Airport" for from and "Nagahoribashi" for to on this site.
http://world.jorudan.co.jp/norikae/cgi-bin/engkeyin.cgi

Once you know the hotel name, I recommend checking if there's a limo bus from the airport.
by JLady rate this post as useful

Best Route 2008/3/8 01:22
Take the Nankai Rapi:t (1390 Yen, 33 min), Nankai AirPort Line Express (890 Yen, 45 min) to Tengachaya. Change to the Tengachaya subway Sakaisuji Line, Nagahoribashi is the fourth stop. The subway fare is 200 Yen. There is a one day pass for the subway (including New Tram, and city buses), it is 850 Yen. There is also a No-My-Car-Day Pass available every Friday and on the 20th of every month (following day if 20th is a Sunday or holiday). You can buy these passes from machines, kiosks, and season ticket issuing offices at any Osaka subway station. More details:

http://www.kotsu.city.osaka.jp/foreign/english/ticket/oneday...
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

Oops! 2008/3/8 01:24
That should read:

Take the Nankai Rapi:t (1390 Yen, 33 min) or Nankai Airport Line Express (890 Yen, 45 min) to Tengachaya.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

Nankai Airport Express 2008/3/30 16:42
I will be using Nankai Airport Express to Toyoko Inn Osaka Namba.
Is it within walking distance to the hotel from the Nankai-Namba station?
by tc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread