Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

10 days japan 2008/3/11 10:50
hi,
i will be making a 10 days trip to japan next mth. pls help me with the following questions if possible.
a)for the japan rail pass, having purchased the voucher, can i exchange it for travel from the 2nd day onward instead of on the first day that i arrived. can i do it at the airport, or must be exchange for the same day use.

b) my plan is travelling fm tokyo--hakone(mt fuji)--spa resort(gunma area)---osaka(last stop)

i) can recommend and nice, scenic and convenient onsen in mt fuji and hakone region

ii) how can i get fm hakone area to the next spa resort in gunma area. below is the add and website of the resort.

Takaragawa hot spa Osenkaku
Zip:379-1721 Gunma Tone-gun Minakami-machi Hujiwara 1899
TEL [Rep.]0278-75-2611 [Res.]0278-75-2121
FAX 0278-75-2038
http://www.takaragawa.com/english.html
by alan  

. 2008/3/14 00:37
When you exchange the voucher for the pass you will be required to fill out a simple form to state on which date you wish the pass to start.

To get from Hakone to your second destination you will need to return to Tokyo and follow the access instructions on their web site.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

reply to this thread