Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheery Blossoms-online daily update? 2008/3/13 19:33
Hi, is there any website which provides up-to-date daily updates on recommended cherry blossoms viewing days?

I will be in Osaka from 10Apr-13Apr...hope to go Kyoto one afternoon at Maruyama Park
for hanami and stay til the large weeping cherry tree lits up. But it's towards the end of the forecast period, I am worried that I may miss it so hope I can check the schedule again when I am in Osaka
by yunxi  

.. 2008/3/14 10:12
by cc rate this post as useful

Cherry Blossom times in English 2008/3/17 02:56
Hi. Is there a site that gives bloom times in English? We are in Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka area April 17-23. I have a feeling we are going to miss the blossoms?
by Claudia rate this post as useful

english 2008/3/18 09:13
by Buria rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2008/3/19 05:44
Thank you for this information. It is a great site. This board has been so helpful in so many ways as we plan our time in Japan.
by Claudia rate this post as useful

Another useful site 2008/3/19 06:14
Another great site is the Japanese Meteorological Agency site: www.jma.go.jp - has blossom forecast plus weather (long & short range), seimic information etc
by Bret rate this post as useful

reply to this thread