Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

City Hotel Lornstar/Lonestar (Shinjuku) 2008/3/14 07:18
http://www.thehotel.co.jp/en/lornstar/index.php

anyone stayed in this hotel before?
is it far from shinjuku train station?
is the surroundings safe?
thanks
by jae  

lonestar hotel 2008/3/14 10:23
Did you check the map on the link provided? it says 10 minutes walk. the area is safe enough (check for previous posts about Shinjuku by writing "is shinjuku safe" in the search window on this site)
by Bright rate this post as useful

I've been there 2008/4/14 03:02
Hi,

Yes, I've been there twice (2002 and 2004).

For my self, I would say 10-15 linutes from Shinjuku JR station (Yamanote line) but others subway line are closer).

Never had any problem there.

Good: price, service is ok
Bad: breakfast (avoid it), room very small.

I'm finally going back in Japan in September and I think I'll go back there.

Axello
by axello rate this post as useful

Lornstar is OK 2008/4/14 11:24
Hotel Lornstar is in a safe neighborhood, about 15 minutes walk from the main Shinjuku Train Station. The hotel is in the gay area of Shinjuku, and the gay people here are very friendly. There is only one no smoking floor so if you mind the smell of smoke, make your request early. Free beverages are available 24 hours a day from a vending machine. Free internet/computer use is available at the small lobby where they also serve breakfast. Breakfast is not very good but it is free. I will surely stay in Lornstar again next time I am in Tokyo.
by Luke rate this post as useful

reply to this thread