Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I have 8 days - where should I go? 2008/3/15 13:37
Hi, I will be traveling with my best friend to Japan in August. We only have around 8 days for the trip and although we don't want to be moving around all the time, we hope to see a few of the most interesting places and use our time well. Besides visting Tokyo for a day or two and making time for a hot spring we haven't really decided what else to visit. I hope anybody can give us a shortlist of a nice trip schedule that can get us on the way. Thanks, Rob
by Rob van Eck  

8 days in Japan - where should you go? 2008/3/18 05:41
Rob:

Your request is somewhat difficult to respond to.

Tell us more about what your interests are, why you decided to visit Japan, what you hope to see and do, etc. Do you land in Narita and depart from Narita? What is your time of arrival and departure? Is this the first visit to Japan for both of you? If not, where did you visit before?

With the above information, I'm sure someone will post their suggestions. Good luck!
by Harold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread