Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transportation advice 2008/3/18 14:55
I am travelling from Narita Airport to Tokyo Port (near JR Hamamatsucho). Should I buy the NEX/Suica package deal. Is this cost effective and the best way to get to Tokyo Grand Hotel?

Thanks.
by Kengyu  

. 2008/3/20 03:59
The NEX ticket will get you to JR Hamamatsucho (change at Tokyo). You can then use the Suica card for your other travel needs in Tokyo to the value of 1500 Yen. The NEX part of the deal costs 1500 Yen and allows you to exit at any JR station in the Tokyo Metropolitan area.

You could use the Keisei Line Limited Express from Narita to Keisei Ueno station (1000 Yen) and then take the JR from Ueno to Hamamatsucho (160 Yen), but it is several minutes walk between stations.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

choices 2008/3/20 04:52
There are lots of choices of how to get to where ou want to go. Just deends on how much you want to spend and/or how much you want to spend. Look at this website, I have found it very useful.
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/
You can also go to The Daimon station (Asakusa subway) it is about 1/2 block from the Hamamatsucho JR train station
by daz88 rate this post as useful

Transportation 2008/3/20 10:02
A very big thank you to both of you. It looks like the options that both of you suggested is cheaper than the NEX/Suica package deal, right?

Thanks for your advice.
by Kengyu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread