Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Nagoya Shinkansen 2008/3/22 04:28
Dear everyone,

I will be arriving at Nagoya airport at 9 pm and I'm afraid that I'll not be on time for check-in at Toyoko Inn Nagoya Shinkansen. Does anyone know if its reception is 24 hours, because the latest check-in time they allow during reservation is 2230? Any info is greatly appreciated.
by wil  

... 2008/3/23 08:03
Late check in is possible. It is a business hotel! I recommend to mention the expected arrival time at the time of reservation.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2008/3/23 10:17
The front desk is open 24 hours, but you need to contact the hotel by phone or fax to let them know that you will arrive after 22.30 (it used to be midnight, but this changed last November). Although they do not state it on the English side of the site, if you said you would arrive at 17.00, but were running late, they also request that you contact the hotel to advise them of your new arrival time. Here are the numbers for that hotel:

TEL:052-453-1047 FAX:052-453-1046
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

reply to this thread