Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any Karaoke Pub in Shinjuku? 2008/3/26 10:05
Hi ! pls advise the places and locations of Karoke Pub where they have Chinese and English songs in Tokyo especially in Shinjuku area and Chiba area. Can you also advise me what is the total i have to pay for the entry???

Mthks !
by echoyo  

plenty! 2008/3/26 22:11
I take it you're not actually in Shinjuku yet! There are litterally hundreds of Karaoke Bars in Shinjuku - you can't walk down the main entertainment street without being touted for business. They ALL have English and Chinese songs - especially the main chains (can't remember names, but it's blue & red) Rates vary a LOT throughout the day, before 6pm it's Sooooo cheap, but obviously they get their main business later on in the evening so they hike the prices up. Still fairly affordable, I think we spent about Y10,000 on 3 hours and lots of alcohol, but during the day, you could literally spend Y1000 if you're not drinking.
by furan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread