Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Takayama autumn festival 2008/3/28 08:55
I am wondering have full the trains and busses will be between Oct 8-10 during autumn festival.Should I be concern about getting a reserve seat on meitetsu trains from centrair nagoya airport and JR limited express hida to Takayama on Oct.9?if so,how do I book a confirm seat reservation in advance prior to arriving in Japan.I will not be purchasing a rail pass.I also need reservations on nohi bus from Takayama to Shirakawago on Oct.11.I know the bus website is only in Japanese.Any other way besides calling Japan to book a seat on the bus ? THANKS AGAIN.GAYLE
by gayle chun  

... 2008/3/28 20:58
We intend to go to the festival as well so am hopeful you will get answers to your questions. I hadn't even got as far as worrying about reserved seats yet as still haven't worked out itinerary well enough to be sure of my previous stop before Takayama. May be we will see you there :)
by Spuds rate this post as useful

reply to this thread