Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kusatsu Bus to Vocana area in April 2008/3/31 01:34
Does anyone know when the bus between the Kusatsu Bus Terminal and the Shirane Resthouse operate this April 2008.

The web said "From mid April to early November, there are hourly buses between the Kusatsu Bus Terminal and the Shirane Resthouse."

I plan to go to Kusatsu Onsen and the Vocano area on April 17, will the bus start operating yet?

How much time should I have? for both Vocano area and Onsen...

Thank you
by Letseejapan  

Contact info 2008/4/1 16:38
can anyone give the website link or email of the bus company that I can contact for more information?

Thank you very much,
by Letseejapan rate this post as useful

... 2008/4/1 17:03
http://www.kusatsu-onsen.ne.jp/access/bus03.html

Bus schedule (totally in Japanese) that covers the sections from Kusatsu Onsen to Shirane Kazan (volcano) says "from April 23 - November 3, 2008."

Below the schedule table, you see three phone numbers listed, the first one being 0279-82-2028? That's for JR Bus, they operate the 9:55, 10:25, and 13:10 buses. Actually two other bus companies operate the other buses (the bus company is mentioned at the right-most column of the table).
JRƒoƒX = JR Bus
Œ• = Œ•‚ŒŽƒoƒX Seibu Kogen Bus
‘Œy = ‘ŒyŒð’Ê Kusakaru? Kotsu Bus

Hope this helps...
by AK rate this post as useful

Thank you for your help. 2008/4/1 18:58
Thank you very much AK.
It relly useful and helpful..
I am really appreciated that.

I will leave Japan on April 20 so would not be possible to visit the place.

Anyway thank you for your help.
by Letseejapan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread