Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Large coin locker at Morioka station 2008/3/31 14:21
Hi, is large coin locker available at Morioka station ? I need to deposit my luggage there during day time.

If it is not, is there other alternative recommended ?

Thanks.
by Ton  

coin lockers 2008/4/1 16:08
According to the map of Morioka station, there are coin lockers and that would certainly mean that some of the coin lockers are large. However, there is no way of predicting there will actually be an empty coin locker.
As far as I can make out, the station has no luggage room which would have been a (more expensive) alternative.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

so ... up to my luck 2008/4/2 19:08
Hi Kappa, thanks for your advise.

Actually I'll be on the way from Aomori to Sendai and intend to stop at Morioka in order to visit Ryusendo cave. So, if i cannot get locker then I might continue to Sendai and spend more time there.
by Ton rate this post as useful

Coin Lockers 2008/4/3 09:00
Ton,

If large lockers are not available, you can try the bicycle rental shops. They may keep your luggage overnight for a small token. I left my luggage with a bicycle shop opposite Tsuwano station for JPY 200. It is quite common to have bicycle shops outside stations of small towns.
by CMW rate this post as useful

Good alternative ... 2008/4/6 16:36
Hi CMW,

It will be a good alternative. I'll try that, thanks.
by Ton rate this post as useful

reply to this thread