Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

disneyland/disneysea 2008/4/11 06:20
Is is possible to go to disneysea sunday morning and then buy a starlight passport and go to disneyland afterwards at 3pm? Will it be really busy on sundays? i don't plan on going on too many rides, i go more for the sights. Thanks in advance.
by jennie  

disneyland/disneysea 2008/4/11 13:04
Both the finale show in Tokyo's disneyland and disneysea is very impressive. The finale in disneyland, you will see a musical parade of floats and the disney characters along the road together with fireworks. The finale in disneysea, you will see
a musical parade of floats
and disney characters on the sea, together with muscial fountains and fireworks. It will be a pity if you miss the finale show...
by JS rate this post as useful

disneyland/disneysea 2008/4/11 22:05
i don't have that much time in japan to go to both on two separate days. if i had, i would take the time to enjoy both.
by jennie rate this post as useful

Sunday 2008/4/12 00:39
If you go on a Sunday, don't expect to go on too many rides. Weekends, public & school holidays are always really crowed..... e.g. some lines can be 3 hours long!!!
by Sandy rate this post as useful

Disney 2008/4/12 03:59
It may be a little hectic for you, as you will have to take the monorail to the other Disney park(they are back to back, not front to front like Disneyland in CA), I would say stick to one park to have a good experience and enjoy yourself. But if you do really just want to see the sights(shows and stuff) Then I would reccomend doing the switch off thing. Compare the events on the site to see what you'd like to see.
by LaLapin rate this post as useful

reply to this thread