Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo station to Ginza hotel ? 2008/4/17 04:42
I am arriving in Narita on 27 April and plan to take the JR Narita Express to Tokyo Station. I would appreciate any help on how I get from Tokyo station to Courtyard by Marriott in Ginza. Address is: 6-14-10 Ginza Chou-Ku. I think it is on Showa street. I think the closest train station is Higashi-Ginza station. There are two other stations a bit more of a walk, the next closest is Ginza station and the farest one is Shibuya Station. I don't speak or read Japanese. Any help about the easiest way to get to and from the Tokyo station from this hotel would be really appreciated. Thank you.
by luckyone  

JR Yurakucho Station 2008/4/18 10:23
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/tyocy-courtyard-t...

JR Yurakucho station is one station south of Tokyo station, on the Yamanote loop line. Get off at Yurakucho, and exit through East exit, keep walking down Harumi St. til Showa St. and turn right. Should take you roughly 10 minutes, by foot, to get there.

You could also hail a cab from Tokyo station and it'll probably cost you around 600-800 yen.
by Kaye rate this post as useful

reply to this thread