Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

requierements & accomodation 2008/4/20 05:08
Hi

I will be going to Japan from around May 12 for a 21 days stay.
I wanted to stay for a month but I am too afraid of running out of money.

I am Canadian and we don't need a visa. However, they are asking for ''proof of accomodation'', ''return ticket'' and ''solvability''. I would like to know what kind of proof do I have to bring to proove my solvability. A bank account report?

About the proof of accomodation, does it means every single night has to be booked in a hostel (so I can't changed plan, like, decide to stay a bit less in Kyoto and a bit more in Osaka, things like that).

I am planning a budget of about 100$CND per day (+- 10,300 Y), not including hostels prices (which I have already calculated).

My plan would be around 11 days in Tokyo, then take shinkansen to Kyoto, stay there 6 days and 4 days in Osaka. Fly back to canada from Osaka.. I decided maybe to explore the places more than choosing to explore lots of places less... what do you guys think? Anyway I am buying my ticket late today or tomorrow and making my reservations, can't really wait any longer.

Any thoughts appreciated!

thank you.
by SamD  

... 2008/4/20 10:11
However, they are asking for ''proof of accomodation'', ''return ticket'' and ''solvability''.

Who is "they"?
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread