Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About the Ninja Museum in Iga Ueno 2008/4/20 09:15
Just wanted to mention that the info on this site is wrong.
The show is every day except Wednesdays. Not Tuesdays.

I was very disappointed discovering this on a Wednesday recently. Please correct your info page.
by Olve  

... 2008/4/20 13:58
Sorry to hear that you missed the show. However, the information on japan-guide.com is correct. The regular closing day is still Tuesday. But in addition to Tuesday, there are some irregular holidays for various reasons. I am afraid you went just on such a irregular holiday.

For future travelers who don't want to miss the Ninja show, I recommend to confirm by phone before going: 0595-23-0311.
by Uji rate this post as useful

To be sure... 2008/4/21 19:26
Ok.
I do want to mention that when I asked them about this and told them about the info I'd found on the web they couldn't understand - according to them they'd always had shows every day except Wednesdays only (as they told me).
So to others planning a trip it's perhaps wise to avoid Wednesday as well - just in case. :)
by Olve rate this post as useful

... 2008/4/21 20:00
according to them they'd always had shows every day except Wednesdays only (as they told me).

They told me two days ago (in Japanese by phone) that the ninja shows are held on all days except Tuesdays and some other irregular days, but that usually shows are held on Wednesdays.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread