Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Driving from Sapporo to Furano and Biei 2008/4/21 08:14
Hi Uji-san,
I plan to drive from Sapporo to Furano and Biei and will be staying over one night in Asahikawa.
May I know which route is recommended to use?
I will drive to Asahidake on next following morning. Is there any place which I can make it as part of visit to Asahidake? Will I have enough time to dive back to Sapporo as I need to return my rental car in Sapporo at 8pm (which route should I use?).
Helpful advices are highly appreaciated.
Thanks a lot.
by chanique  

... 2008/4/21 09:05
Sapporo - (Doo Expressway) - Takikawa - (National Route 38) - Furano - (National Route 237) - Biei - (National Route 237) - Asahikawa - (Regional Roads) - Asahidake Onsen - (Regional Roads) - Asahikawa - (Doo Expressway) - Sapporo

I would leave Asahikawa Onsen around 17:00 to safely make it back to your car rental outlet in Sapporo by 20:00.

It is a packed schedule, but doable. You just won't have too much time at each destination.
by Uji rate this post as useful

estimated toll fees 2008/4/21 10:14
Uji-san, thanks alot for the info.

By the way, may i know how much is the estimated toll cost for the overall journey?

Thanks,
chanique
by Chanique rate this post as useful

Estimated Toll Fees 2008/4/24 14:44
Hi Uji-san,

Do u hav any ideas how much does the total toll cost for the above route?

Thanks alot.
Chanique
by Chanique rate this post as useful

... 2008/4/24 14:57
For a regular car:

Sapporo - Takikawa: 2250 yen
Asahikawa - Sapporo: 3400 yen

All the other roads are toll free.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread