Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Aizu Grutto Card 2008/4/23 11:46
anyone knows where to purchase this card and how much is this card ? I know it can last 2 days .

Thanks
by hoon  

... 2008/4/23 14:02
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2008/4/23 14:06
In Japanese:
http://www.aizukanko.com/aizucard/

It costs 2600 yen, and can be purchased at JR railway stations, major travel agencies and Lawson convenience stores.

Uji 2008/4/23 14:34
Thanks u are back in action again !

SO u know roughly how much is the bus charges on the average so that I can decide whether to buy the pass ? Thanks !
by hoon rate this post as useful

.... 2008/4/24 09:59
mostly like I wil stay at Aizu Wakamatsu town , I will be going to Goshikinuma lake, Ouchijuku ,Inawashiro-ko , Bandai-kogen and Tsurugajo castle.

Is it better for me to buy this aizu Grutto card ? Does this card covers all the bus journey ? I will using JR pass too.

Can anyone recommmend me how to go about visiting the following places ?

Late oct able to see maple leaves there ?

Thanks !
by Hoon rate this post as useful

Ouchijuku 2008/6/15 14:05
How to get to this place called Ouchijuku ? Will be staying at Aizu Wakamatsu . Thanks for your reply.
by xiaohan rate this post as useful

... 2008/6/15 19:52
There seems to exist no public transportation. You could rent a car or take a taxi from Yunokamionsen Station. From the station, it takes about 20 minutes.

.... 2008/6/16 14:16
Thanks Uji san . Cannot walk to the place right ? Any signboard to follow ?

How to tell the taxi driver in Japanese with this ?

"Can u bring me to Ouchijuku ?"

Thank you.
by xiaohan rate this post as useful

... 2008/6/16 19:11
Just tell the taxidriver:
Ouchijuku 大内宿

reply to this thread