Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What does Inakute means? 2008/4/26 22:38
As in the exact meaning and does it have a kanji?
by Nica  

inakute 2008/4/27 11:30
If it's possible, you had better write all the sentence in which "inakute" is used. It will help us translate the word for you.

Aside from the context of the sentence, the meaning of "inakute" is "none, and" or "nothing, and" or "none, so" or "nothing, so".

I'm not sure which is correct. I don't know the subject of the sentence.
by lonitary rate this post as useful

inakute 2008/4/27 19:59
if its means "nothing" why is it used on sentences like anata ga inakute sabishii yo something like that.? literally means i miss you
by Nica rate this post as useful

I miss you! 2008/4/27 21:33
Translation is extremely difficult, if not impossible. 'I miss you!' can be translated into 'Inakute Sabishii.' Here, Inakute is a combination of iru+naku+te. Iru means 'there is,' os exsist. Naku is a form of nai, which is an auxiliary verb showing negative. Te is a conjunction showing a cause.In all, Inakute means because (you) are not here. Samishii means I am sad.
by milancom rate this post as useful

translation 2008/4/28 00:54
As you know, word-to-word translation is so difficult. This goes not only between English and Jananese. That's why I asked you to write all the sentences. If you write all, I will translate them.
by lonitary rate this post as useful

Milancom!! 2008/4/28 03:56
I got it! thank you!
for the iru naku te!
by Nica rate this post as useful

thanks! 2008/5/15 20:04
thanks for the detailed explanation! this is such a common Japanese word and now, I get it.
by ace rate this post as useful

reply to this thread