Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

luggage locker available in Asakusa 2008/4/30 04:12
Can someone tell me if there is any luggage locker available in Asakusa station? If available, what size are available.
Thanks
by DeeDee  

Ginza line Asakusa Sta. 2008/4/30 21:43
...there are lockers at the Ginza line Station Asakusa. I was able to fit my large backpack in with some pushing. large means approx. 1m to 1,20m long and 0,5m wide. but these are only estimated values.
by Tobikenobi rate this post as useful

Major stations all have lockers 2008/4/30 21:49
Depending on how you travel, it may be a better idea to use lockers at a major station. They have lockers of different sizes so thats something you can/should consider: Lock your stuff at Tokyo Station, travel to Asakusa, come back and get your stuff.....

Almost ALL stations have locker service (unelss you are in the suburb with really stamll station, like Yumoto, which even then I think they ahve a few lockers)....
by Godwine rate this post as useful

How much 2008/5/2 03:29
Thanks Tobikenobi and Godwine.
Knowing that there are lockers there will save me a great of time without having to travel to our hotel first. Any idea how much it will cost? Is the rate fix for the lockers in all stations?

Tobikenobi , may i know the exact location of the lockers?
by DeeDee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread