Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

odaiba whereabouts 2008/5/6 23:14
From the Palette Town, how do i get to the tokyo teleport station? Is it walkable cos i intend to take the rinkai line back to my hotel to save time.
by karen  

... 2008/5/7 07:50
Yes, the station is just in front of Palette Town. It is an underground station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

odaiba 2008/5/7 14:15
oh ok, from the map, it looks like a distance. so, palette town is also nearby the aomi station?
anorther question, where is the statue of liberty replica thing located? Cos i intend to go there to take some pics of the rainbow bridge and lookin at the pic from this website with the staue at the background, it looks like a splendid view. many thanks
by karen rate this post as useful

... 2008/5/7 14:32
palette town is also nearby the aomi station?

Yes, just next to it.

where is the statue of liberty replica thing located?

Next to Daiba Station:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3008.html

should buy the Yurikamome one day pass? 2008/5/7 16:12
Hi Uji-san,

May i know all the sighseeing spots in odaiba is easily accessible by foot? or should i purchase a one day ticket to travel around?

thanks.
by Chanique rate this post as useful

... 2008/5/7 17:02
May i know all the sighseeing spots in odaiba is easily accessible by foot?

The attractions around Daiba and Tokyo Teleport Station are all accessible on foot relatively easily. The attractions around Tokyo Big Sight are further away, but also accessible on foot (along wide, attractive pedestrian roads). If you prefer to take the Yurikamome, note that if you take the Yurikamome three or more times (including round trip from the "Tokyo mainland"), a day pass for 800 yen is likely to come cheaper.

walk to palette town 2008/5/8 17:09
hi!

im wondering will it be far to walk from odaiba kaihin koen station to palette town? how long will the walk be? can i cut across the shuto expressway?

Palette town is closer to aomi station or kokusai tenjijo seimon station?

pls help!
by wenjia rate this post as useful

odaiba at night 2008/5/8 17:16
hihi! sorry to ride on your qn haha.

im wondering is the tokyo big sight and fuji TV building attractive at night? with all the lights and all.
by dukybuk rate this post as useful

reply to this thread