Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accommodation near Dotonbori 2008/5/21 14:57
We will be arriving at Kansai International Airport at 20:30hrs and would like to stay in a double room in a cheap hotel / hostel in Osaka.
Does anyone have any information on the Raizan-Kitakan Business Hotel (which seems very cheap) or have any other ideas on where we could stay.
by lissa2905  

... 2008/5/21 19:39
As you go north in Osaka, the room rates get higher, Pls check the districts such as Umeda, Namba, and Tenno-ji.
http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+49879

Osaka map
http://www.infomapjapan.com/images/map/Osaka_wide_map_web.pd...
by Ts rate this post as useful

about Raiazan-Kitakan 2008/5/21 20:36
The hotel is located in Shin-imamiya. I had not stayed at the hotel ever. The following is criticism by Japanese persons who had stayed at the hotel. (They posted those comments on Yahoo BBS).

Good points:
1) Very cheap
2) Located near to station (subway Midousuji line Doubutsuenmae station, the second station from Namba)
3) Friendly staffs
Bad points:
1) There is no toilet and bath in each room.
2) Noisy
3) A bit stuffy
In short, they said that the price suits the facilities.
by osakan critic rate this post as useful

Sorry for typing error 2008/5/21 20:48
The hotel name is not Raiazan-Kitakan but Raizan-Kitakan.
by osakan critic rate this post as useful

typing 2008/5/21 20:53
We all do error's. I have a few friends from Japan i speak to through MSN. I try to ask them about places but i never spell it right, so they're early always confused.

Harryjuke? Oh you mean Harajuku... =]
by Jason17 rate this post as useful

Hotel in OSAKA 2008/6/8 21:56
I will recommend Ddotonboriu Hotel.I always stay there when i fly from Brisbane to OSaka and arrive at 2030 as well. Im going back in July and again i will book it there
take the JR to Namba and you can walk 10 minutes
by Rod rate this post as useful

or shinsaibashi... 2008/6/15 11:45
Shinsaibashi isn't too far, I believe. Try the Comfort Hotel Shinsaibashi. Convenintand nice breakfast included, two mins fro m midosuji subway line. small but good... : ) Direct english bookings available online.
by R. rate this post as useful

reply to this thread