Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How long does it get out of NRT airport? 2008/5/29 02:04
Hi, I am scheduled for a domestic flight to Hakodate airport from Haneda Airport (HND). My arrival timing in Narita airport is 730am. The traveling time from NRT to HND is 75 mins based on the limousine bus website. My flight from HND departs at 1040am. That leaves me about 3hrs to clear custom, buy bus tix, hitch the ride and check it by 1020am. Is this possible?
by Ken  

... 2008/5/29 12:43
You should be able to catch a bus around 9:00 at the latest. In case of bad traffic, the bus ride could take around 100 minutes (delays are more likely on weekdays than on weekends). Then, I would calculate about 30 minutes at Haneda Airport.

So, in the bad case scenario, you would be arriving at your gate in Haneda around 11:00, while in the good case scenario, you could easily catch your flight at Haneda.

It would be too risky for me personally, even more if you add in the risk of late arrival at Narita.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2008/5/29 15:34
Hi, I am scheduled for a domestic flight to Hakodate airport from Haneda Airport (HND). My arrival timing in Narita airport is 730am. The traveling time from NRT to HND is 75 mins based on the limousine bus website. My flight from HND departs at 1040am. That leaves me about 3hrs to clear custom, buy bus tix, hitch the ride and check it by 1020am. Is this possible?

Many flights arrives at NRT at around 7:30hrs.
http://www.narita-airport.or.jp/ais/flightall/e_inter_arr.ht...
Look at the flights with a double circle. Single circle ones are all code share ones.

However you can very likely catch the limousine bus to HND by between 8:30 and 9 if your plane arrives on time. Basically you can make it to the domestic check in on time.

However if there is a significant delay on your international flight or the immigration area is packed, the situation will change. Is your domestic flight to Hakodate in a single booking together with the incoming international one? If so, ask the airline staff for assistance. The check in agent at Haneda will put you onto the next available flight.

As for JAL and ANA, the MCT, or minimum connection time between NRT and HND is 180 minutes.
by optimistk rate this post as useful

reply to this thread