Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

are skymark airlines in trouble? 2008/6/5 23:42
I'm looking to book flights from Tokyo to Sapporo on 10th July. Skymark flights appear to be the cheapest but I have heard that the airline are having problems at the moment and that they have had to cancel 170 flights and that the problems are to continue for the next month. Does anyone have any information on this or any advice as to whether I should book my flights with them or not?

Thanks very much!
by Jo  

. 2008/6/6 09:53
by optimistk rate this post as useful

Ack! 2008/6/6 17:31
From the look of it, all Naha-Haneda flights are safe, right? Worried now as Ive booked a flight for the 17th to get into Tokyo to meet a friend flying in from the UK!
by Tyler rate this post as useful

. 2008/6/6 22:23
All the Haneda-Naha flights seem to run as scheduled. However you might want to make sure they will actually do via phone.

050-3116-7370

Thanks 2008/6/6 22:43
Ill give them a call when I arrive at Okinawa. Is that number English speaking do you know?
by Tyler rate this post as useful

. 2008/6/6 23:39
Not all the reps, but they claim they have English speaking agents to serve foreign customers, so you don't need to worry at all.

Good luck!

... 2008/6/7 10:34
Only one or two round trips per route are affected on specific days, except the Naha route, which remains completely unaffected. None of the routes is completely out of operation due to the pilot shortage.

If you already have a reservation for a canceled flight, you will surely be able to change to a different flight or get a full refund.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread