Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

English/Japanese translation needed 2008/6/9 22:00
Hi
I am a photographer working on a street portraiture project in Venice. I am proposing to ask tourists if I can take a photo of them and wanted to make up some cards to explain what I am doing in various languages especially Japanese.
If anyone can help, please email me tkprothero@aol.com. I cant pay but will send a hand printed pinhole photograph picture as a thank you.
by Thea  

... 2008/6/10 09:41
If it's short, why not just post it here and where the forum community can help you out. We've got some great people around here that would be more than happy to help you out.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

English/Japanese translation needed 2008/6/10 17:04
yllwsmrf thanks for your answer. OK if anyone can offer me a translation, that would be realy helpful.
"Hi, I am a student photographer currently doing a project on street portraiture and would love to take your photo please.

Thank you for your help, may I have your email address/postal address because I would like to send you a copy of your picture?

Thats roughly it. Fantastic if anyone is able to help, I really appreciate it!

Thea

by Thea rate this post as useful

Tranlation obtained 2008/6/13 15:20
Hi,
Thanks for your help on the forum, I have managed to get the text translated elsewhere.

Best wishes

Thea
by Thea rate this post as useful

Dictionary? 2008/6/14 04:29
if u need a dictionary

www.jisho.com is best

:)
pls try
by thetmon4 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread