Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap flight to Japan 2008/6/10 08:24
Can anyone divulge their secret on how to find ridiculously low priced tickets to Japan? I mean besides orbitz, cheap tickets, and the other usual websites. I'm flying out of San Francisco.
by Jordan  

... 2008/6/10 10:21
The best advice is to fly off season. Tickets will be half to a third of the price. When do you plan to fly?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Are 2008/6/10 18:26
Are you a student? I used studentuniverse.com to buy really cheap tickets on Singapore Air and United to Japan.

All you need is to be enrolled in a class at your local college.
by Dan rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2008/6/11 01:59
I'm traveling in February, which I believe is off season. I am a student. So it looks like studentuniverse.com does offer a really good deal for Northwest - only $464 from SFO to Nagoya. The main savings comes from the lower taxes compared to all the other sites - $30 vs $200. I guess the US and Japan do not impose federal taxes on students. Pretty nice! I also found that for non-students, sidestep.com is a great website. It will find deals that orbitz won't.
by Jordan rate this post as useful

better place 2008/6/11 03:47
best travel store also offers cheap flights to non-students (just in case others are reading)
by elizabeth rate this post as useful

EVA 2008/6/14 11:14
Check out the Hot Efares on the EVA air website...
by jeepjeep rate this post as useful

woaw! 2008/6/14 12:18
i didnt know that! any other good place?! cuz im planning to travel on Sept. n i check out the prices and it was $1,400 and somethings already with da taxes im flyings from Houston [IAH] to Tokyo hehe any other ideas for a lower price?
by luciFerzcrush rate this post as useful

Dunno 2008/6/14 22:43
I think its only going to get more expensive. Was reading somewhere the taxes will go up starting July1?
by jeepjeep rate this post as useful

you need to be more resourceful 2008/6/16 05:06
try googling and you'll get better results.. i'll give a few names out and you might find some good prices.

try navitour usa, HIS

also try this page
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread