Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ARC academy 2008/6/19 05:44
Thinking of doing their intensive or private classes. Anyone every tried them? Thanks for the info!
by kel  

... 2008/6/25 17:25
I tried them 13 years (!) ago. I was not impressed by the skills of the instructors. But things might have changed.
by Uji rate this post as useful

thank but... 2008/6/25 21:56
Uji,
You are always a good source of info on here! Who would you recommend? I was looking at them b/c they are in Yokohama, near where I live. Most schools are in Tokyo. However, if you can recommend a better school in Tokyo, I don't mind going there instead.
Thanks,
Kel

PS- my purpose of taking classes is to get regimented way of studying with homework hopefully or an intensive speaking program.
by kel rate this post as useful

ARC 2008/6/25 23:10
I did the intensive course at ARC shibuya last autumn...i found it really useful. there were lessons every day, homework each night reviewing the lessons, and kanji tests everyday. the standard of teaching varies - i had a different teacher each day of the week, but on the whole i thought it was really excellent. If i had had the money i would definately have stayed another semester.
by bo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread