Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Life for instant gravy and stuffing 2008/6/28 12:10
Can anyone help me please?? i am living in Tokyo and really miss instant gravy and instant stuffing (only thing i miss from the UK umm.. maybe pork pies ;) ). yes yes i know you will say make it but that is not my question. I would like to know if there is anywhere other than the expensive export webpages where i can by my beloved Bisto and stuffing ;)

Many Thanks!!!!
by Roat Master  

import websites 2008/6/29 08:12
Have you looked into the Foreign Buyers Club website? They can import almost any instant food as long as you can wait. But I'm not sure if you'd call it an expensive "import" website. Email them for more details.
http://www.fbcusa.com/eng/
by Uco rate this post as useful

Gravy mix 2008/6/29 15:08
Roat,

I haven't seen Bisto or stuffing mix, but you can get packets of gravy mix at Seijo Ishii supermarkets (Shinjuku etc) and other similar import supermarkets in and around Tokyo.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

friends or family? 2008/6/29 16:17
Have friends or family back home send you some. I don't think they contain ingredients of which import is restricted.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

food stuff 2008/7/1 19:26
i am starting a food importing business as well as a small cheese factory (know it sounds weird but hey gotta do what you gotta do). i'll post back in this thread once i have started keeping stock of instant gravy and stuffing, they are on my list of things to bring over. there will also be beans, various jams, condiments, etc.
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

THANKS 2008/7/2 15:35
Thanks, please post back when you get the shop on the go, im sure there are alot of us who miss things like this, who dont want to pay the over priced shipping fees

Thanks again guys
by Roast Master rate this post as useful

reply to this thread