Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

kanazawa or takayama? 2008/7/4 21:07
i wanna spend 7 days in one of these citys so wat u guys think can u tell me where to stay and why?
by ahmed  

... 2008/7/5 10:44
7 days is too long for either city. Even if you like a slow pace, you will have more than enough time in each city by staying three days in Takayama and four days in Kanazawa.
by Uji rate this post as useful

both 2008/7/5 11:52
You can do both cities in 7 days. There is a bus connection between the 2 and it goes through the lovely village of Shirakawa-go. You can include that in your itinerary too.
by William rate this post as useful

chubu region 2008/7/5 21:05
i wanna stay in chubu region coz i wanna spend 2 nights in 2 shirakawa-go and kamikochi so kanazawa or takayama should be my city staying in chubu region but im still confused in wich city i should stay in
by ahmed rate this post as useful

by bus 2008/7/5 21:31
I would start in Kanazawa, go by bus to Shirakawa-go, from there bus to Takayama, from Takayama again take a bus to Kamikochi. And if you don't want to back-track, go by bus from Kamikochi to Matsumoto for JR connection to Tokyo, assuming you're flying out from Tokyo.
by William rate this post as useful

good idea 2008/7/6 03:07
thx william i like ur idead i may do that kanazawa-shirkawa-go-takayama then kamikochi
by ahmed rate this post as useful

reply to this thread