Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Itinerary (6 months) 2008/7/23 03:30
Hey guys
I want to spend 1 year in Japan travelling and sight seeing.I have become stuck on some of the information i need to supply the Japanese Embassy with.Hope you can help.

With the itinerary, (mine must be for the first 6 months) How in depth should i go, i feel i shouldnt be writting too much, 12.30pm take train to osaka. 1.30pm vist...etc etc because this would just go on for pages and pages.Even the ones i have seen on this website (as good as they are) seem to be listed in days, which, i dont think i should do either.What i have done so far is just written down the place name Tokyo for example, and then expanded it with say.. Roppongi, and then listed the places i intend to visit.I am trying to just keep it short and sweet but at the same time be as informitive as i think i should be.
Would this be too brief? i dont want to come across lazy, but typing it out day by day seems a bit long winded, also i dont want to hand over a mound of unnecessary paper work.

What did you guys do for your 6 month itinerary?
Any suggestions welcome
Thank you
JJ
by Jilted Julia  

Me Too! 2008/8/1 02:45
Had to bump this
Im having the same problem

Anyone....
by DannyL rate this post as useful

Itinerary 2008/8/1 07:18
I would say keep it to regions, with a few city names and activities thrown in here and there, for example "May, Hokkaido -Sapporo, Wakkanai, Shiretoko- hiking)

June-July, Kansai- Kyoto, Osaka, Nara- homestay.

It can be brief, and they are not expecting you to stick to it faithfully. They will also not check up on you, so just write what you like. Half a page with lots of spaces is most likely enough.

Is this for a working holiday visa, by the way?
by Sira rate this post as useful

Yes WH 2008/8/4 05:43
Yea its for a working holiday visa.
Thats calmed me down a bit tho thanks! its the only part i was worrying about.
Ta
XX
by Jilted Julia rate this post as useful

reply to this thread