Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Relationship 2008/7/25 16:47
Hi! I am new here. Would like to ask how a Japanese guy express/hint himself to a girl he interested. Currently I knew a Japanese guy for a about 3 months through my cousin brothers. We communicated through email. He does not know much english so we actually write in romaji & english. He will teach me Japanese and I will teach him english. But all the sentence he teach me is something like :
a) I anxious about you
b) I worried about you
c) I waiting for your email
d) You have became an important/precious person in my life
I am not sure is it a hint to me or just a friendly email. He even ask me if I have a boyfriend and also said he want to learn english so that he will become closer to me. But last week he suddently wrote to me saying "The turning point of my life came. Recent I am angry at myself very much. I am lonely strictly. Let me think a little more". I am totally lost at what he is trying to convey in this message and I m not sure is it something got to do with me.
Anyone can help.
Thanks in advance
by Mandy88  

... 2008/7/25 23:23
For the first part, I suppose he is interested in continuing to communicate with you for sure. But if you know each other only for 3 months or so, and only through e-mails, I would not read any more into it.

About the second part, I can't quite guess what he wants to say with "I am lonely strictly," but it sounds like youthful confusion/frustration about life in general. I don't think it has anything to do specifically with you. I guess all you can say is to ask him if there is anything, though only through e-mail communication, you can do to help him, or ask him if he could share his thoughts with you. But it could also be that he cannot find the English words to express his confusion, so you could simply tell him that if he wants to write about his feelings, you are ready to listen/read. :)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread