Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

3 kids in Japan in Nov. 2008/7/30 01:15
Hi folks,

We have a draft itinery now for our Nov 2008 travel to Japan and we are travelling with our 3 kids (10,7,5 yrs old). Please advise if it's ok for travel with 3 kids and if it's better for us to get the JR 7 day pass. Thanks.

thu 13 ginza
fri 14 ginza - disney
sat 15 ginza - disney
sun 16 ginza - disney
mon 17 ginza
tue 18 hakone
wed 19 hakone
thu 20 osaka
fri 21 osaka
sat 22 kyoto
sun 23 kyoto
mon 24 ginza
by Lucas  

... 2008/7/30 10:37
One thing that you should notice is Nov 22-24 is a 3-day holiday in Japan and trains and toursist spots (expecially Kyoto!) will be packed. Also, if you can be flexible, I think it better to go to Disney on weekdays not on weekends...
by JLady rate this post as useful

Yes 2008/7/30 13:58
You would get a small saving using a 7 day pass plus the advantage of being able to use it perhaps one day either side of your longer trips.
You would of course exclude yourself from using a Nozomi service but no big deal when only going as far as Kyoto.
by RodW rate this post as useful

Stay near Disney 2008/8/1 16:51
My experience when i went in June, my kids 6&3 then. We prefer to stay near to Disney cos end of the day when they finish the rides, they are dead beat tired and I don want to lug them back on the train. We took a 4 days pass and would cover the parks leisurely at our own pace with no rush and crowds. We set off late morning everyday to the parks and goes back to hotel after the park close. The boys would sleep late and not be tired out. So it was really great to be able to just walk back to our hotel at the end of the day.
by Carle rate this post as useful

reply to this thread