Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

APA Hotel & Resort (Sapporo) 2008/8/10 03:11
Hi hi,
need help. i will be staying in APA hotel & resort in Sapporo, wish to know how do i get to the beer museum, farm tomita, Nijyo Fish market? think the most impt is the nearest Rail station located near the hotel is? and the waiting distant.. by the way any interesting place near the hotel? :) cheers. sorry for asking so much ques! thnks
by shim  

. 2008/8/10 10:48
If you check the hotel's web site it will tell you it is about a 10 minute bus ride to the nearest subway stop, Makomanai Station:

http://www.apahotel.com/~lang_sapporo/en/access.html

There seems to be a shopping mall two blocks south with a McDonalds and KFC.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

?? 2008/8/10 14:11
mmh ya i saw it but kind of confused by the time schedule they provided... coz they say depart from the hotel neber mentioned abt from the station back to hotel. i'm stuck wif my itinerary.
by shim rate this post as useful

. 2008/8/10 19:31
I looked at the schedule, it is a litlle confusing, but here is basically what is says:

There is a bus from the hotel to Makomanai subway station at 7.30, 8.00, 8.30 and 9.00 am. Then there is nothing until 6.00 pm. The evening bus service goes from your hotel (pm column one) to the APA Hotel in downtown Sapporo (pm column two), then to Susukino subway station (pm column three) and back to your hotel (pm clumn four). You should also note that if the bus is full you will not be able to travel.

Is there any reason why you are staying at this remote hotel, is it part of a package? If you can, I would suggest chancing to a more central hotel.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

..... i also don't know 2008/8/10 19:49
hai.. its not a package.. we go by f&e, fren booked the hotel coz of the hot bath.. haha. .. gosh then i need to check out whether there's any bus link to the hotel.

thnk!
by shim rate this post as useful

reply to this thread