Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Beginner Skiing Course in English 2008/8/11 11:28
Does anyone know if Prince Snow Resort at Karuizawa have skiing lessons for beginners in English? We hope to take a short skiing lesson with our children (below 12). How long are the lessons? Cos we're only there for the day. Any idea what would the lesson cost?

We'll probably be there 24th nov. Would there be snow or totally man-made? I guess I should expect a crowd since it's a public holiday?

Also, what's the difference between ski rental fee and ski gear rental fee?

Since we're newbies, I don't suppose we need pay Lift Tickets but just Admission Ticket? What other charges are involved? What else should we bring to the resort?

Many thanks!
by lsee  

sking 2008/8/12 09:07
Hello! I think Karuizawa prince ski area is made by man-made sonw. I think a little crowd on 24th nov
Ski rental fee means ski,boots and stocks complete set and ski gear rental fee means ski wear rental.
In case you do'nt need to take lift because you have a child , you can ski buying admission ticket only.
Sorry I do'nt know about English lesson.
by mackey rate this post as useful

Thanks mackey! 2008/8/12 09:59
That's very helpful.
by lsee rate this post as useful

. 2008/8/12 12:08
"Also, what's the difference between ski rental fee and ski gear rental fee?"
The difference is:
ski rental fee: you are paying for the hours that you are skiing..
gear rental fee: you are paying for the rent of the ski gears...

you also need to pay for the lift tickets..it's like you are paying for the bus..
by JV17 rate this post as useful

Wow! 2008/8/12 12:41
ski rental fee: you are paying for the hours that you are skiing..
gear rental fee

wow! 2008/8/12 12:47
Please ignore my previous post...

So that means the cost would be 1) Admission Ticket 2) Ski rental fee 3)gear rental fee. Plus lessons if they have it in English?

All this will probably be reasonable in Dec when it's snowing and winter. But is this worth it for Nov?

reply to this thread