Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

any pizza hut in tokyo downtown? 2008/8/12 11:55
do you know of any pizza hut restaurant in tokyo downtown?
and could you provide me with directions?
pizza hut japan website is just in japanese and i can't read it nor speak it.
by alex  

Pizza Hut 2008/8/12 13:08
Alex,

Pizza Hut does not have many eat-in restaurants in Japan, and there are just a few half-hearted efforts combined with KFCs in Aeon shopping centres. There used to be one at the Toda Koen Aeon Mall (in Saitama), but that does not appear to be listed on the Pizza Hut website any more, so the nearest one to Tokyo will be in Soga (Chiba).
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

California Pizza Kitchen 2008/8/17 18:53
Dominoe's Pizza is better than Pizza Hut in Japan. So, if you order from a delivery pizza, to with Dominoe's.

Other American pizza places--you might want to try California Pizza Kitchen at that amusement park next to Tokyo Dome.

Other non-American pizza places are good, too.
by Natsuki rate this post as useful

be aware 2008/8/18 02:05
dominoes is damn expensive in japan, you're talking 3,000yen plus for a tiny pizza.

i have found it better to go into a restaurant to order pizza, it's usually bigger and the price is generally under 1000yen. it tastes better too.

that being said dominoes pizzas in japan are really tasty compared to the stuff they call pizzas back in the usa and canada.
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread