Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Denshi jisho recommendations. 2008/8/13 17:54
I'm planning to buy a denshi jisho to help with my Japanese learning but I'm not sure what make or models are the best. I'm looking at a price range of up to 35,000 and preferably one with a stylus for kanji writing. I consider my Japanese ability to be intermediate.

Thanks.
by Help  

Here's my recommandation! 2008/8/14 22:39
Nowaday I use Besta model. It provided Kanji and the translate in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese too. Especiall I it just cost 410$! Good luck with your study dear!
by Chan Vicheka rate this post as useful

electronic japanese dictionary 2008/8/15 00:57
I use a Canon Wordtank V80. While I like it, I plan to upgrade to something with backlighting when I move to Japan next year. Better models with backlighting include the V300 and Casio's GW9600 and GP9700.

http://traveljapanblog.com/wordpress/category/japan/
by acase rate this post as useful

. 2008/8/15 04:10
If you're in Japan right now, just walk into any major electronics store and try them all out. Any electronic dictionary worth its money will have somesort of input system, the systems of course will be in Japanese, but a little fiddling around (and your intermediate japanese ability) should be able to figure out which buttons do what.

Most popular ones seem to be the Canon Wordtank series, and Casio Series.

For your price range you can pretty much pick up either models. My friend just got a Casio XD-SP6600 for 21,000yen not including the 20percent discount from Yodobashi Camera.
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread