Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hotels in Tokyo (what do you reccoment) 2008/8/14 06:48
Going to Tokyo for TGS in October. Can anyone suggest a moderately prices hotel in Tokyo near activities. Thanks in advance.
by Gerudo King  

... 2008/8/14 12:57
Gerudo King, other than going to the Tokyo Game Show, do you have a plan in Tokyo? The Show is to be held in Makuhari Messe, which is not in Tokyo but in Chiba.

Mercure Ginza is close to Ginza 1-chome station of subway Yurakucho line, which takes you to Shin-Kiba station where you can change trains to Kaihin Makuhari (the nearest station to Makuhari Messe).
http://www.mercure.com/mercure/fichehotel/gb/mer/5701/fiche_...
by JLady rate this post as useful

Hacchobori ? 2008/8/14 17:50
My kanji is lousy but what is that hotel in the 3-20-block right at Hacchobori. Keiyo line would be much simpler. I stayed right near there many years back in the Ginza Palace hotel. Very convenient for the Keiyo line.
by RodW rate this post as useful

... 2008/8/14 18:46
Yes, I agree that Hacchobori has a direct access to Kaihin Makuhari. But Hacchobori is a typical office district and (at least for me) seems not interesting place to stay.
Ginza is more lively and full of shops/restaurants.

But of course, it's up to OP's preference!
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread