Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone Hotel Kowakien 2008/8/14 07:35
I was referred to Hakone Hotel Kowakien by a friend's friend but didn't get much of other information other than a 3 star hotel. Has anyone stay there and can give me some feedback on this hotel. Service and food etc. Is it far from station? Thanks in advance for any feedback.
by Souvent  

Hotel Kowakien 2008/8/14 09:58
Souvent,

I've stayed there twice in the past ten years. It's a large, unremarkable (i.e. perfectly acceptable) hotel with good food and service as well as onsen facilities. It's about a 15-minute walk up a steep hill from the nearest station, so if it's raining or if you have a lot of luggage, you should get a taxi. I think there is also a bus that stops right next to the hotel from Hakone-Yumoto station (about 30 minutes away).
I would also recommend the Yunnessun onsen resort which is very close to the hotel - if that is not the reason why you are staying there in the first place.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Thanks Dave in Saitama 2008/8/14 10:39
Thanks and that set a comfort level since I couldn't find much of review. The Yunnesen sounds like another place to consider. I managed to google and found video and lots of highly recommended reviews. Thanks so much!
by souvent rate this post as useful

reply to this thread