Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Melbourne, Aust. to Kanazawa 2008/8/15 12:03
I know there are flights to Kanazawa from Osaka or Tokyo, but is there any cheaper way? Like what trains to take? Or bus?

I'm looking for quick convenient ways to get to Kanazawa from Melbourne, without having to spend much money :P Trains are alright, but I may have a few huge lugguages since I may be staying up to 3 months.

Hope u can help me :) can't wait to get to Japan! onegaishimasu!
by Kendobaby  

... 2008/8/15 14:26
The railfare from Kansai or Chubu Airport to JR Kanazawa station cost about 10000yen. There is no flight available from Kansai Airport(or Chubu either) to Komatsu Airport near Kanazawa.

The cheapest airfare from Narita Airport to Komatsu airport is about 11000yen, but you need to book it 4 weeks in advance.

Some international flights are flying into Komatsu Airport from SEOUL, SHANGHAI, and TAIPEI.

I hope this helps u :)
by Ts rate this post as useful

flights 2008/8/17 20:37
I used QANTAS 5 times to Japan and they were great every time.
I used Jetstar once and it was BAD.
by TheJapanChannel com rate this post as useful

Thanks a lot :) 2008/8/20 13:46
Hey ts, thx for your answer, i didn't know they had international flights into Komatsu airport, will go check it out thx :)
by kendonewbie rate this post as useful

reply to this thread