Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travelling with 6mths old baby to Tokyo 2008/8/16 23:16
I will be travelling to Tokyo in early Sep with a 6mths old baby and 3yr old girl. Qn:
1) What is the weather like and what kind of clothes should I pack for the kids? Understand it is beginning of Autumn in Sep, will it be cold?

2) I'm still breastfeeding my baby, is it easy to find nursing room in Jap? Is it offensive if I have to nurse bb outside when cannot find nursing room?

Thanks!
by BaBaboo  

warm or hot 2008/8/18 23:34
1) What is the weather like and what kind of clothes should I pack for the kids? Understand it is beginning of Autumn in Sep, will it be cold?

In September in Tokyo, it's "warm", sometimes as "hot" as it is in summer. Sep is not the hottest during the year, but probaby still hot or warm.

2) I'm still breastfeeding my baby, is it easy to find nursing room in Jap? Is it offensive if I have to nurse bb outside when cannot find nursing room?

It will be easy for to find a nursing room if you go to a department store around the big hub stations like Shinjuku or Ginza.
by Ts rate this post as useful

reply to this thread