Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap International Flights 2008/8/19 04:31
I'm trying to change my plane ticket to fly to LA in December. no1-travel.com became a recent favorite when I saw they had a flight in september for 18,000yen... but come December, that price goes up dramatically. Is it possible that this will change closer to December? If not, does anyone know of any other sites that offers such agreeable rates?
by Okami  

December is high season 2008/8/19 11:49
You will not find flights that cheap in December as it's high season for travel out of Japan. They gradually get more and more expensive from September on as a general rule. Remember that even the 18,000 yen flight would end up being more like 50,000 or 60,000 after the fuel surcharge and taxes have been added anyway. I have a flight to Bali through No 1. booked for November which was advertised as 65,000 but the total cost after all the add-ons is around 100,000 yen.

No 1 travel and Across travel usually have some of the cheaper rates around. If you can read Japanese then this site: www.tour.ne.jp is a good one.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Thanks for the heads up 2008/8/19 11:59
Thanks! And thanks for the heads up on the taxes and fuel charge too. Kinda hefty. I kinda put the whole december thing together after some... very very very extensive searching. I was actually considering rerouting to Guam for a while, heh.
by Adairia Okami rate this post as useful

reply to this thread