Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

first bus to hakodate airport 2008/8/21 14:54
Hi

Understand that i can take a bus from hakodate central to airport for 300Yen (20min ride).

any idea where is the bus stop from central and what time is the earliest bus? I need to catch a flight at 835am at hakodate airport.

many thanks.
by yoyo  

timetable 2008/8/22 09:45
yoyo,

Here's a timetable for the bus between JR Hakodate station and Hakodate Airport.

http://www.airport.ne.jp/hakodate/time_ba.htm

The column labeled as "JR”ŸŠÙ‰w ”­" shows the departure time from JR Hakodate station.

The bus terminal is right in front of the JR station. Just been there a few days ago.

BTW, the Web page says It's a 20-min drive as you mentioned, but the fare is 400 yen for adults.
by junior rate this post as useful

first bus to hakodate airport 2008/8/22 12:27
I see, thanks for the informative timetable. It's very useful!

Based on the timetable, the 1st bus from hakodate JR is 720 so I'll reach hakodate airport at 740am. Will there be in time for a domestic flight at 835am?
by yoyo rate this post as useful

no worry 2008/8/22 18:39
Airline companies say we should check-in at least 15 to 20 minutes before departure.
I believe you'll have more than enough time. Hakodate Airport is small so no worry for getting lost, either.

well... 2008/8/22 18:41
I shouldn't have said "more than enough". You may want to check in as early as possible just in case.
Thanks.

reply to this thread