Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Courtyard mariott, Park or royal park shiodome 2008/8/22 12:14
HI
1.could you tell me which of these hotels are conveniently located near the shopping outlets?
Courtyard mariott, Park or royal park shiodome?
by JAYEETA  

Courtyard, Park or Royal Park Shiodome 2008/8/22 14:22
Jayeeta,

I don't know what you mean by shopping outlets. But, the Courtyard by Marriott is very conveniently located in Ginza, Tokyo. It's on Showa-dori and a few blocks from Harumi-dori which is one of the main roadways in thru the center of Ginza.

Walk to Harumi'dori and the subway entrance is right there. Walk up (left) a few blocks on Harumi-dori and you're right in the center of Ginza shopping district next to Mitsukoshi Department Store. Tsukiji Fish Market and Kabuki-za Theater are also within walking distance from the hotel.

Personally, I think that the Park and Park Shidome area is somewhat out of the way although I have not stayed there.

We stayed at the Courtyard last year last year and that was our second stay. With the subway just 7 minutes walk away, a lot of shopping areas are within a short subway ride. The airport Limousine Bus also stops at the Courtyard.

Be sure to walk around Mitsukoshi Department Store in the night to view Ginza's night lights. Digital photos are also impressive while making for good memories.
by Harold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread