Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visa problems 2008/8/30 05:16
Hello everyone. I'm hoping very much that there is someone out there who had the same problem as I have now. And maybe can help me out!!
I'll try to explain everything clearly, but if there is something not clear, just ask!!

Ok there I go...

I'm going to Japan from October with a studentvisa for one year, because i'll be studying at a Japanese University. My date of issue is August 22 and date of expire is November 22. It is kind of long stay resident in Japan-visum.

But, the problem is, I'm also going to Japan in September, from 9 untill 22. Just as a holiday. Means I wasn't planning to use my Visa. Only showing my passpord and get a stamp. But my visa is in my passport, and they will figure out my visa and stamp off my visa. And so I will not be able to re-entry Japan again in October. I really don't know what to do now! (And i don't have the time in Japan between 9 and 22 October to get a re-entry-permit.)

Hope there's someone out there who can help me!!!
Yoroshiku!!!!
by yoridorimidorien  

ask the experts 2008/8/30 20:58
Have you asked the Japanese Embassy/ Consulate in your area about this? They are the first people to ask about any visa issues, and can give you the most accurate information.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread