Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Keitai Rental 2008/9/6 06:52
Hi, i'm Keiron, 22 years old. I'm due to arrive at Kansai Airport Tuesday 9th September. I will be staying in Japan for a couple of months while I visit my friends. I have read the guide on this website regarding mobile phone renting. Does anybody have good recommendation of a company whom I can rent one from for a decent price and no hidden charges etc? I'm mostly interesting in using sms and the odd domestic call. I'm not really fussed about making international calls. So far I have come across Pupuru http://www.pupuru.com/foreign/en/index.html But thought i'd ask in here to see what you guys have on all this. Thanks
by Keiron  

hey 2008/9/6 16:36
I was in Japan for 2 weeks. While there I rented a keitai from www.rentafonejapan.com . For me it was cheap. I sendt a lot of mails (they don't use sms), and also called to my friends keitai (my friends in Japan). pupuru was my second choice though, so I think you would be fine with either. I was very happy with the people working there, as I had some wuestions, and they always answered quickly and thorough (^_^) have great trip to Japan!
by ine rate this post as useful

reply to this thread