Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita to Kansai 2008/9/6 21:11
I will be arriving from LA to Narita on the 13th of Oct.(15:00) and have flight to catch at Kansai on the 14th Oct. (17:20). Which will be the most optimal way to to arrive at Kansai. I have received several suggestions including Night Bus (Chiba Kotsu), Shinkansen Puratto Kodama ticket, ANA Tabi-Wari tickets from Haneda to Kansai etc. But I am on limited budget, but also comfort consious. Please advise the best choice. I am a foreign resident in Japan on a work visa.
by Kris Martin  

... 2008/9/7 11:18
Considering that October 13 is the last day of a long weekend, I would postpone the trip to Osaka to the next day, spend the first night and next morning in Tokyo and then take the shinkansen or a flight from Haneda to Kansai Airport on the next day. By shinkansen, it would cost you around 18,000 yen. If you book the Haneda-Kansai flight at least 28 days in advance, you should be able to get a ticket for around 10,000 yen by Starflyer or for around 12,000 yen by JAL or ANA. Plus 1000 to 3500 yen for the trip between Narita Airpot and central Tokyo.

Starflyer is a discount airliner which operates between Haneda and Kansai:
http://www.starflyer.jp/index.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Narita to Kansai 2008/9/7 12:29
Thanks for the great info. But the Starflyer link u gave me is only in Japanese (English?). It says Handea to Kansai is 7400 Yen for Oct. (incredible!!). But the booking does not come on Google Translation.
by Kris rate this post as useful

reply to this thread