Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gaijin House on Den en Toshi line 2008/9/25 00:52
Hello

Just wondering if anyone knows any good Gaijin Houses near any of these stations on the Tokyu Den En Toshi line. Either Miyamaedaira, Tama Plaza or Azamino.
Please let me know if you have stayed in any and if they provided clean bedding (I will have my own towel).
I am looking for 2 rooms (4 people) for a month next spring/summer.

by kittywheaty  

... 2008/9/29 22:59
I am looking up a few places and just really want the comments of anyone who has stayed in any of the following guest houses.

- Eldorado (Tama-Plaza/Azamino)
- New Villa (Tama Plaza/ Azamino)
- Tama Plaza House

I just want to know if they were clean, especially the bathrooms. Also if they provide clean bedding as I couldn't find this information on any sites.

Thanks
by kittywheaty rate this post as useful

sorry one more 2008/9/30 01:15
This is actually the guest house I would be interested in most as it is closest to where my brother lives
http://www.oakhouse.jp/eng/es_search_details.php?h00id=37&ty...

Has anyone stayed here? What are your comments on this guest house.

Many Thanks
by kittywheaty rate this post as useful

Sorry.. 2008/9/30 09:56
Sorry, I haven't stayed at or seen those gaijin houses. One that I can recommend though is:

http://www.leopalace21.com/apps/searchCondition/detail/apno3...

About a 5 minute walk to the musashi-shinjo station which is on the nambu line, one stop from mizonouchi(Sorry can't remember spelling) which is on the den-en-toshi line.

Pretty quiet small neighborhood and the rooms are all very new and clean.
by i rate this post as useful

... 2008/9/30 18:07
Thanks Joey, I'll take a look
by Kittywheaty rate this post as useful

Miyazakidai 2008/10/16 23:47
I think I'm settled on a Gaijin House now near Miyazakidai station.
It's run by Oakhouse, I just want to know if anyone has stayed at any of the OakHouse Gaijin houses before and what they were like in terms of cleanliness security etc.

Thanks for any help :-)
by Kittywheaty rate this post as useful

reply to this thread